Dear Gamers and Streamers,
Grab yourself a friend before jumping head first into this perma-death, fast-paced, action slashing Gauntlet Crawler called Next Up Hero!
Note: This is NOT our review of this title; Down2Earth broadcasters will be spending the next few days reviewing Next Up Hero live on www.caffeine.tv! Make sure to check our website again in a few days to see what we had to say about this title in our official review!
Next Up Hero is a dungeon crawler featuring hand-drawn heroes that hack, slash, bongo-drum, boomerang, and jet their way through Ventures. Choose your Hero and start rolling dungeons, gearing out, and maxing your stats. If you’re feeling especially heroic, invite a friend for co-op. You’re going to need all the help you can get.
Next Up Hero Features
- Dungeon Maker Mode – Craft a savage dungeon and challenge the community to beat it. If they beat the dungeon, they get to keep a rare piece of loot. If they fail, the treasure is yours.
- Perma-Permadeath – Death is so permanent in Next Up Hero that your “echo” remains for the next player to raise. People die a lot in Next Up Hero, so you can resurrect up to 20 AI followers!
- Mixer Interactive Enabled (Xbox One and Steam only) – Its Hero vs. Dirge powered by Mixer Interactive. Spectators can control the echo army, helping the hero survive the flood, or buff the Dirge enemies, slowing and freezing the player.
- Creative Co-op – Grab a friend and experiment with different characters, weapon combos, and play-styles to create unstoppable monster-slaying strategies.
- Become Max-Level Legend – Level-up to unlock new abilities and equip legendary magical items of vast importance, including the GunSword, the Bracelet McBirdface, and the Mysterious Hat.
Switch (Coming soon)